For her birthday this year, our Annick Hernandez is once again swapping out personal presents for shared ones. We liked her note so much that we wanted to share it.
I’m about to turn a year older. And, this time, I’m actually wiser. I learned that 800 million people on this planet still don’t have access to clean drinking water, and I’m doing something about it.
This year, I’m giving up my birthday for charity: water.
Instead of giving me presents, or writing on my Facebook wall, please donate $23 for my 23rd birthday, and help me bring clean water to people in need.
Go to my campaign to donate: http://mycharitywater.org/annicks-birthday
What’s really cool is that 100% of the money we raise will directly fund water project costs in the field, and charity: water will prove every single dollar. When the project we help fund is complete, they’ll send us a digital completion report with GPS coordinates and photos of the community we helped. Here’s an example.
I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than by giving the gift of clean water to people in need. Please join me.
Thank you for your support! Annick
P.S. Read this story from charity: water to learn how clean water changes lives.
Read below to see if this position is the right chance for you to join our awesome team. Please send a link to your work and a resume to email@example.com
The Senior Producer should be highly passionate for crafting and telling stories, as well as motivating all involved with the project to achieve the most creative and effective end result for the agency and it’s Clients. Keeping up to date with the latest news, products, strategies, technologies, best practices, and trends in production / marketing, is second nature. You believe that production is as much of an art as a science. You don’t just complete the work, you make the work better because of your involvement. You have a strong knowledge of production platforms and technologies, a robust knowledge of vendor partners, and the drive to create best in class production experiences.
You’ll ideate and consult with internal and integrated teams to develop the right solution. And you’ll advise and guide teams you work with, from inception to launch. Your ability to help drive, manage and execute work in tight timelines, while fostering cross-team collaboration, will set you apart from the field.
Supervise all broadcast jobs: television, videos, radio and internet content that consist of videos/animations to the highest creative standards, on time and on budget.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To advise and guide creative teams from the concept stage of creative through the final execution.
- Remain current with all trends and technologies and uncover new resources. To be fully aware of the work of all production sources.
- Must be able to work productively and harmoniously not only with the agency personnel assigned, but with our clients and vendors.
- Screen and review reels of directors, editors, animation, and motion graphic houses, sound engineers, and music companies.
- Bidding and negotiation of productions.
- Understanding and reviewing the AICP and EICP forms.
- Generating estimates (budgets)
- Presenting budgets (internal & external: to both clients and cost consultants)
- Create production schedules – Directs the logistical flow of production through pre-production meetings, casting, shooting, recording, editing, music, color correction, versioning and final client approval.
- Initiation of payment of invoices by generating requisitions to Business Affairs.
- Working as a liaison between agency and vendors throughout the production process.
- Keep all the necessary departments informed on progress.
- Responsible for obtaining all necessary talent releases, contracts and directing all talent information to the Business Manager.
- Closely monitor the expenditures throughout the production process to ensure that any overages are addressed before they happen.
- Creating a comprehensive completion report to catalog all pertinent information of the entire production.
- Responsible for wrapping job internally for production files, talent necessities, budget & job closure’s, estimate versus actual reports.
Primary Skills and Abilities:
- Must be organized, creative, and decisive.
- Overall knowledge of film and to some extent digital production. Must keep abreast of industry prices, trends, and personnel capabilities.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English.
- Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated history of senior production at an agency, ideally working on major consumer brands.
Education and Experience:
At least 5 to 7 years of proven experience as a senior producer (at an agency).
Bachelor’s degree is normally required, but previous experience is more important.
Check out our new Google Maps tour…you won’t be the same afterwards. http://bit.ly/Ilm7N6
Our Toshiba crew recently headed to South America to participate in a roadshow for Toshiba’s new product line. They also shared our first campaign together: Toshi.
The team was pretty excited about their successful trip and decided to share a few photos from it.
Hard at work with our fantastic client.
In Peru, they were introduced to “Coy,” a delicious traditional Peruvian dish (no Toshis were hurt in the making of Coy).
As usual, the gravitational pull of clubs was too much for Luis to resist and he ended up playing at one of the top clubs in Chile.
What happened when the team found themselves needing an office on the go? The resourceful group created their own…even in bathrooms, or as Luis says, in the “toilet.”
Now that they’re back, all we can do is hope that they won’t be stingy with their Pisco sourvenirs. Sharing is caring.
The Rijksmuseum in Holland uniquely attracts visitors by bringing the 1642 Rembrandt painting, ”Night Watch,” to life.